How to make a public profile on Snapchat to let others find and share your content?
Learn how to make a public profile on Snapchat in simple steps. It would take 30 seconds only.
Grab your Android device to get started.
Did you know?
Snapchat expanded its public profile feature to everyone in late 2020.
And the interesting part is that making Snapchat a public profile goes through some prerequisites.
Making a Snapchat a public profile is more interesting than making a Snapchat premium.
So, how to make a public profile on snap?
Well, there is a process and you need to follow it orderly.
A public profile in Snapchat means that making your Snapchat account public (visible to other Snapchat users including friends) essentially helps increase the reach and make more friends on your account.
When a Snapchat account switches to a public profile, the account holder gets various customized features like adding a photo, bio, description, location, stories, and lenses to your profile.
However, the intent impetus to gain subscribers. Meaning, other Snapchat users can subscribe to your profile (if they get influenced).Also read: The Five Best Free Cattle Record Keeping Apps & Software For Farmers/Ranchers/Cattle Owners
How to make a public profile on snap? You first have to complete some general preconditions.
Here comes the prerequisite that needs to be completed to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How do I make a public profile on snapchat? To make a public profile on Snapchat, adhere to the mentioned steps.
1. Open the Snapchat application and tap on the Bitmoji icon (appear top-left corner of the screen).
2. Click on the “Add to Spotlight” option under Spotlight & Snap Map (appear in bold heading).
3. From the pop-up, choose “Create Public Profile” and click on “Continue” and “Get Started” on the next page.
4. Upon clicking on the Get Started button, a box overlay appears with a message and buttons – “Create” and “Cancel”.
Click on Create to make your Snapchat profile public. A “My Public Profile” option will add in your profile page (highlighted with ‘New’)Also read: 50+ Trending Alternatives To Quadpay | A List of Apps Like Quadpay No Credit Check/Bills and Payment
It is as simple as creating a Snapchat public profile. Follow the below steps.
1. Launch “My Public Profile” option from your profile page.
2. Click on the “Edit Profile” option and you can edit the profile. You can add your profile picture, profile description, turn on location, and check mark subscriber count.
3. Tap on “Preview Profile” to see the glimpse of your public profile lookness.Also read: Top 3 Lessons I Learned from Growing a $100K+ Business
In any case you wish to delete your public profile on Snapchat, follow the mentioned steps.
1. Go to the “My Public Profile” option on the Profile page.
2. Click on “Gear Icon” ⚙️ (appear top-right corner) to enter the settings page.
3. Drag the page to bottom and click on “Delete Public Profile” and Confirm on the pop-up interface.
This will delete your stories shared on a public profile permanently along with your name on Snaps you send to Spotlight or Snap Map. Also, the My Public Profile option will disappear from the profile page.
Onset with these steps to make a public profile on snapchat. Additionally, if you’re looking to make a public profile on snapchat android/iPhone – simply follow the above steps.
Going from standard to public profile lets you add more info in your account which could help in views and friends multiply. A public profile includes:
Well, this indeed, will help a business person to escalate their products with a larger and wider audience.
On a public profile, you could post content including;
Additionally, you can also separate your friend’s list from the listicles of people who are subscribed to your public profile. You can also explore statistics related to the reach of your content including number of views and views time.
Remember, creating a public profile on snapchat, you must be 18 years older and should have used the application for more than 24 hours. Also, you should have one bi-directional friend.
You could find the “Create public profile” option in your profile setting menu inside the ‘Public Profile’ section. Enable the option and follow the on-screen info to complete making a public profile on Snapchat.
The answer is No. Snapchat doesn’t offer such a feature to count or see viewers that explored someone’s Snapchat profile.
Well, you can control this thing. Meaning if you toggle on the “Show Subscriber Count” feature then it will show subscriber count to the public. And if the feature is off, they won't be able to see.
Wednesday September 20, 2023
Wednesday September 20, 2023
Friday September 15, 2023
Monday July 24, 2023
Friday July 14, 2023
Friday May 12, 2023
Tuesday March 7, 2023
Thursday February 2, 2023
Thursday January 12, 2023
Friday December 23, 2022